Our mission at Mr Gun Dealer is 100% customer satisfaction. Our special Firearm Care Plan is one way we go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. Purchasing this plan is a tremendous way to let our team of experts handle the covered problems that could potentially arise with any new firearm. Any new firearm, subject to the conditions set forth below, shall be replaced with a new item, repaired at no cost to the customer, or refunded in full.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Firearm Care Plan must be purchased on the same sales order as the firearm.
- This plan may only be eligible to the original purchaser as indicated on the sales order.
- Accuracy of a firearm is not an eligible condition for redemption.
- Normal wear and tear of a firearm is not covered.
- This Firearm Care Plan covers the customer against manufacturer's defects. It does not cover misuse of the firearm, water damage, or neglect.
- Mr Gun Dealer cannot cover firearms that have been modified after purchase. (Simple additions such as a light, lasers, grips, and night sights are OK and do not void the care plan)
- If you have a warranty problem with your firearm and it needs to be repaired or replaced for manufacturers defects, Mr Gun Dealer will take responsibility in handling any warranty claims or repairs necessary on said items. If your firearm cannot be repaired, Mr Gun Dealer will replace the item at no cost to you, or issue you a full refund. Mr Gun Dealer will cover all costs associated with shipping of firearms and handle all of the time and headache of taking care of this problem for you.
Should a problem arise and you need to cash in on your care plan, we will start by shipping you an empty box free of charge that contains packing materials, a copy of our FFL, and a prepaid shipping label destined for Mr Gun Dealer. All you need to do is drop it off at a shipping location and the rest is up to us. From there, Mr Gun Dealer will decide how best to remedy your situation in the most logical manner. Once the problem is solved, Mr Gun Dealer will ship you out your item (or replacement item). If the problem was unable to be solved, we will issue you a 100% refund.
If the firearm just needed repair, it may be returned directly to our customer without the need to get another dealer involved. If a replacement firearm is necessary, additional transfer fees may be involved with your transferring dealer. Mr Gun Dealer will reimburse our customers up to $50 for transfer fees in the event this cost is incurred.
Please contact our customer care department at 1-616-504-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate return under the terms of the Firearm Care Plan. Thank you.